Over time, it's natural for your roofing system to deteriorate. Constant exposure to the elements and normal building movement can really strain the integrity of your roof which results in the loss of its protective abilities. For 23 years, M & M Developers Inc. has been providing roof inspection services to help keep roofs in safe, good condition. Our expert roofers can detect any damages in need of repair. Call (310) 504-3290 today for a free quote for a roof inspection.
Call for a FREE Quote
When to Call M & M Developers Inc. for a Roof Inspection
As a rule of thumb, having a roof inspection on an annual basis is recommended. This way, anything wrong with your roof can be detected and addressed. However, if a major instance has occurred, a more frequent inspection of your roof might be necessary. Those occurrences include:
- A major storm has hit your area
- You're getting ready to put your house on the market for sale
- You're preparing to purchase a new home
- You're intending to purchase a new homeowners insurance policy
Whether you're interested in scheduling your annual roof inspection or an event above has occurred or is occurring, turn to M & M Developers Inc. for professional assistance. Call (310) 504-3290 for a free estimate.
M & M Developers Inc. Helps Your Protect Your Biggest Investment
By having your roof inspected, you can be saving thousands in future repairs (or full roof replacement) by addressing minor roof repairs now that might become major issues in the future.
Benefits of calling M & M Developers Inc. for your roof inspection:
- We'll check to ensure that your roof is energy-efficient so that heating and cooling costs are reduced
- We will assess your roof ventilation to maximize air flow from your attic and increase its insulation properties
- Early detection of insects will protect your home from costly wood replacement
- Search for small problems that can lead to large, expensive ones (cracked, warped shingles, breakdown of wood framing, etc)
- If you've got an older roof, have it inspected before replacing it - you may be able to extend the life of your roof with a few repairs